Physiotherapists are experts in human movement. Physiotherapists use their understanding of how your muscles, bones, joints and nerves move to help treat pain and injury. Physiotherapy helps your muscles and joints to work to their full potential in order to reduce pain and stiffness.
Following a comprehensive assessment of your problem you will receive an explanation and advice on your condition. A treatment program will then be discussed and planned with you. Treatment methods are aimed at restoring normal, painfree movement and may include: exercise, mobilisations of the joints and soft tissues and electrotherapy. Advice will be given on preventing the problem recurring.
– Back pain and sciatica
– Neck and arm pain
– Sports injuries
– Joint problems - painful, stiff, swollen joints due to arthritis or injury
– Muscle, tendon and ligament injury
– Post surgery rehabilitation
– Pregnancy related back and pelvic pain
– Postnatal diastasis recti
Julia Edwards is registered with the major health insurance companies.